Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3rd Trimester Here We Come!

I started this blog because I loved reading and hearing about my awesome friends and family and their journey through life, new babies, new homes, etc. on their blogs. I am also the only person in the whole world who does not have facebook, so this way I can share about my family...so far we have Dave, Me, Solomon, Fluffy and Little Squishy....soon to have a real name which my mom and grandma cannot wait for because they have refused to call her "little squishy." :)

I've posted a few pictures from our recent trip up to Nebraska to install a new floor in my mom's house. My husband decided he would like to lay tile in the upstairs bathroom, and my mom was brave enough to let him try. So far so good though...I'll make sure to post before and after pictures in a few weeks.


I've also posted a picture of my baby bump for a red haired friend of mine who hasn't gotten to see it yet and a couple family pictures. (However, we quickly found out it is not easy to get a great dane and chiapoo to cooperate!)


Love you all!


Grandma & Her 1st Grandaughter

27th week baby bump!



Solomon trying to kiss Fluffy(and she's having none of it) :)
The puppies are still not cooperating, but you can't say we didn't try


Sad solomon on the car ride home from Grandma's

No comments:

Site Meter