My friend Becky sent this to me at work yesterday and I just had to post a few of them. Hopefully they will bring a smile to your Friday! :)
"Random Thoughts" - By: Someone Random (Sorry, it didn't have their name in the email)
* I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
* I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
*I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Shoot.),but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
* The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
* Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the RedRyder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!
* Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.
* If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.
* I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
* The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
* MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
* Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart."