Monday, August 3, 2009

A joke....by Pam Schneider :)

Now, I wouldn't typically post a random joke on this blog, but if any of you know my mom, you probably know she is just not the best at telling jokes...you could say she "struggles" with punch lines, etc. However, this weekend when me and Dave got back to NE, the first thing she did was run over to us and pull out a small piece of crumpled paper from her pocket. We were slightly confused at the moment, but she quickly said "I heard this joke at work today, and I really wanted to tell you guys so I wrote it down just to make sure I didn't forget it!" So...here it is...:)

Mom: How do you catch a polar bear?

Us: We have no idea.

Mom: (while carefully reading her crumpled tiny paper slip)
First, you must cut a hole in the ice.
Secondly, you much place individual peas around the hole in the ice. (She demonstrated this part for us)

Us: And then?

Mom: (She'd gotten brave and put the paper down for a second, but then decided this was the most important part, so she picked it up again)
Once the poar bear walks up to eat the peas....you kick him in the "ice" hole. :)

The End

1 comment:

Pam's Perceptions said...

This is her mother. I want to correct the punch line (WHO needs the piece of paper to remember? love to Amby) . . ."when he walks up to take a pea, you kick him in the ice hole!" Thank you very much!!

Site Meter