Thursday, August 20, 2009

My new "un-official" due date

I'm so excited....

I went to the doctor yesterday to find out that "Little Squishy" was actually becoming a much "Bigger Squishy" than expected! :) My doctor now thinks my due date will be much closer to the 17th of October. Honestly...that's like winning the lottery to prego girls! The only problem is that my doctor is a girl and she's not on call until the last weekend of October so if this party does get started earlier, I'll need to have a different doctor at the office deliver the baby (who/whom? are all boys). Shoot. However, she assured me I just simply will not care in that moment so I'm taking her word for it.

So, for any of you that were counting...haha... 58 days to go!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yea!! Maybe she'll be a couple days late and be born on Abigail's birthday. Wouldn't that be fun? :) I'm very excited for you, Am, and Dave. Congrats!

Site Meter