Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Last Supper

Okay, technically it's not the "last" supper, but me and Dave realized it probably is the last Saturday supper ever with just us two. So we headed over to my fave bar & grill restaurant. I just wanted to share with you what I ate on this special occasion because I was quite impressed with myself! :) I actually started by ordering their steak salad but Dave said he wasn't ready yet so the waitress said she'd come back in a few minutes. Well...by the time the waitress came back I realized...wait...after this weekend I can never eat what I want again so here it goes....lol...

I ordered:

Mozzarella sticks (for an appetizer)
Salad drenched in Ranch dressing (for a starter)
Chicken Fried Steak (For my meal)
Mashed potatoes smothered in gravy (for a side)
Green Bean Casserole (for a side)
and....
Peanut Butter Creme Cake with Reeses, chocolate syrup and whipped creme (for desert)

And I ate it ALL! :)

I thought I would also share this picture with you...I can now officially rest all food on my belly and this was me with my desert!

Squishy should be so proud of her mom! :)

Site Meter