Friday, October 23, 2009

The Showdown

I'm sure it's not a surprise that I'm a bit bored at home. However, today it hit me that puppies must get bored as well. I figured this out because of something I witnessed. I'm not sure you can really appreciate this post unless you have dogs of your own but it deffinitely helped cure my boredom for about 17 mintues. :)

Here's how it started:

I was "busily" working on the computer downloading music for when I'm in the hospital and noticed my doggies were locked in a "staredown." The object they wanted: A chewed up piece of a jayhawk football Dave won at Worlds of Fun last year...I mean...who wouldn't want to fight for that. :)

Both parties actively engaged in the staredown

At some point Solomon went for the grab and won...or so I thought! :)


Fluffy at this point looked as though she had given up


However, next thing I know, all I see is a tail under their puppy bed and a frustrated Solomon!
And I bet you can guess what I found under the bed...Fluffy...the victorious! :)

2 comments:

Katie and Mike said...

I've been checking everyday to see if she is here yet!! Maybe she really did want to be a Halloween baby :-) Can't wait to see pictures, k

Anonymous said...

You must really be bored! hahah

Lindsay

Site Meter