Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1st 48 hours :)

I had no idea how much time it would take to love little Clara. There are so many things I want to post but I haven't even gotten a moment to read everyone else's blog let alone write on my own in the last 48 hours. So...I'm afriad this will be a quick one.I have about 15 minutes before this little sugarbear will want out of her giraffe chair!



Clara right now :)



We've survived!

For a very brief synopsis of the last two days, here is what has been happening:

Eat, Sleep, Poop, Eat, Sleep, Poop, tinkle on the table like 5 times as mom is in the middle of changing her diaper (I'm afraid this is her favorite thing to do...start to potty just as I'm in the middle of switching her into a new diaper so then I have to change the changing table cloth, her clothes and sockies and give her a little sponge bath from what started as a simple diaper change (sigh) ....:))
We also had our first doctor's appointment and I'm happy to report, that she is still a very healthy little girl!

Clara getting ready for her appt. She was a little lady bug.

Okay, I'm not sure when the next post will be, but I'll try to make sure to write at least a couple times a week. :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you guys are doing well. Abby used to pee on me, too. Lovely, huh? I hope you got my email yesterday ~ let me know when you guys are ready for another round of Abigail and we'll come visit (and bring dinner!). Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats dave and amber. how are Solomon & Fluffy taking to your new little one.

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute Amber! I think Claire and Clara will be good friends in a few years. I think we have the exact same Chicco travel system as you, same colors and everything!

Laura S

Site Meter