Friday, November 6, 2009

7 days have passed...


The day my world changed


I can't believe how much my life has changed in 7 days. This is absolutely the best job in the whole world...little Clara takes my breath away sometimes because I love her so much. I would take being exhausted the rest of my life just to be with her....I would do pregnancy 100 times over again if it meant I got to see that little smile. :)

My mom has been here to help the past 3 days and we have been quite busy! Here are a few pictures of some of our "1st's" this week! :)

First Bathtime..Mary had a little lamb..lalala

First Trip to Whole Foods(Outfit compliments of Aunt Jenilee)


...and the first time I myself wore something other than jammies :)

And now I'm afraid I have to go because I just heard my mom from the other room "Oh my gosh...holy cow! Woah Clara...there is alot of this...peweeey it smells!" So... I think that is my cue to help! :)

2 comments:

Matthew Zolton said...

Man, it is already difficult for me to remember how tiny they are and mine is only 8 months old!

-Matt Z

Amber Dawn said...

Oh my gosh I know...she just got weighed and she's already half a pound heavier after a week and I wanted her to slow down growing already!

Site Meter