Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...because I've changed

Me & My Little Girl

I decided I needed a change. I am not the same girl I was a month ago even. I've learned to live with about 4 hours of sleep a night; I've mastered changing a diaper in about 3.2 seconds to avoid being covered in tinkle; I've timed everything out so that while she's napping I can love our other two "babies" who are extremely jealous; I've learned to not look at a few toys and books scattered on the floor as a problem but as a blessing...those toys represent the fact that God has given us Clara to love forever...and so I'm okay with the mess! :)


However, all these things led me to my big change. My hair now matches Clara's! (And I also feel a little like Isabella Swan for all the Twilight lovers out there!) :) Now, it's no mystery that I have a pale complexion and the dark hair deffinitely accents that...One year ago I would have done all I could to fix that...but today...it doesn't bother me one bit....


...because I've changed. :)

1 comment:

Alina Yeisley said...

You look beautiful! I love the hair. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Site Meter