Monday, November 16, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Introducing the future MRS. VOGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jenilee got engaged on Friday!! Me and several other friends went out with her and Mark to a Japanese Steak House (The name is still in question...lol Sara & JP) on Friday to celebrate Mark's birthday. However, little did she know that she would be celebrating something else with him that night. He proposed afterwards and the rest is history. She stopped by Saturday morning to show little Clara, and all of us her beautiful rock! (I wish I had a close up picture) I'm not sure Clara really understood what we were celebrating at the moment but I know she will appreciate this picture when she's older. :)

Jenilee has been the greatest friend in the world and I/we (Dave, Me, Clara, Fluffy, Solomon and the rest of my extended family) :) couldn't be happier for her! She is one of the strongest people I have ever met...and such an amazing/fun personality...not to mention a little sassiness (sp?)...I mean she's a red head. :) She's battled cancer numerous times already by the age of 27 and it hasn't stood a chance...I mean seriously...I don't know why it even bothered?!? She is marrying such an awesome guy and I know they are going to be incredibly happy together foreva'! :)

Congrats again Jenilee...we love you!!!

No comments:

Site Meter