Thursday, November 19, 2009

"It won't be like this for long"

A couple mornings ago I was rocking Clara; trying not to fall asleep and Dave came in singing this song. It made me cry. I have a feeling anyone who has a baby will really relate to what the lyrics say and it was exactly what I needed to hear that morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Rm-Vgf7h8&feature=quicklist

Yes, we're exhausted... but she's worth every second of lost sleep.


At least we know that our little sugarbear is getting enough rest

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I cry every time I hear that song... it is so incredibly true! Okay, I'm tearing up now! Love you guys!

mama brehm said...

Amber,

I had that moment too about two months after B was born... Darius Rucker sang that song on Oprah and he was tearing up and so, of course, was I. Clara is gorge and I love her name. I've been following your story and so glad to have the opportunity to stay virtually connected:).

Site Meter