Tuesday, December 1, 2009

To Grandmother(s) House We Go...

The Guderian's had quite the busy week last week with stops at a few Great Grandma's and Grandma's houses! Here are some of the pictures from the week! :)

Aunt Angela

You may not be able to fullly appreciate this picture but my mom LOVED this singing goat from my Aunt Debby for a "new grandma" gift. It sings the song from the Sound of Music...the one that goes "loiloiolooh oh lo" LOL (I'm sure that helped you recognize the song) But if there happen to be any Sound of Music lovers out there you may know which one I'm talking about. :)

The only way out little sweetie will sleep :) (She likes to celebrate when resting)





Somebody rode a horse bareback for the first time! ;)


Great Grandma loving up Clara


...and some more love from cousin Justin

Next it was off to Omaha to see Grandpa & Grandma Guderian

Party Time!

Uncle Bret :) (Not to be confused with "Uncle Nick") :)

4 Generations of Husker Fans!


And last but not least I have to share about the longest trip home ever. So, it typically takes about 3 hours to get from Omaha to KC. However, on this particular occasion it took us 5 hours. Now, you may be thinking "Why did it take an extra two hours Amber?" Well...let me tell you. Unforutnately, there have been about 3 bazillion things that have went wrong with me since having Clara so I've seen 4 different doctors, been to the ER and had 2 ultrasounds and a catscan, leading to a whole bunch of pain medicine and antibiotics. Apparently they all got together and decided to have a party on Sunday. So, we had to stop 6 times on the way home...not to mention the times Clara decided she wanted us to stop as well! Needless to say...it was a very entertaining and LONG trip home. On a brighter note though...at one point we stopped at a Super 8 in Mound City and I saw an old friend I used to work with in college! So no, it wasn't completely a wasted stop ANNDD I learned you can change a diaper on your lap in the car behind a gas station! :) Oh yes...fun times indeed.

No comments:

Site Meter