Friday, January 22, 2010

A dream on hold

My friend Lee had an awesome dream/vision. He wanted to bring hope to the lives of many less fortunate than himself through the Arts. This past week his dream became a victim of the tragedy in Haiti. Thankfully he wasn't injured but the home he was building in Haiti sat on the fault line of the earthquake and crumbled to the ground. I just felt compelled to write about him, becuase sometimes it feels like I am too far removed from the situation to help, but this situation hit so close to home.

I have placed the link to his website below if you would like to read more details about the work he is doing in Haiti. Also, I know he would appreciate any extra prayers!

Thank you Lee from the bottoms of our hearts...

http://leesdreamforhaiti.com/about/

No comments:

Site Meter