Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Important Announcement

I'm so sad to be the one to bring you this information, but I'm afraid Easter will have to be cancelled this year. The easter bunny is......
Dead :(



It all happened so fast ...




I last noticed Bun Bun just minding his own business this morning. (He was injured in an easter egg hunt a few years back and lost an eye...little known fact not many people know ;))




However, next thing I know, Bun Bun is playing dead trying to avoid being the next one of Solomon's victims (We all remember what happened to Little Squishy 2 right??) Terrible, just terrible.
Solomon didn't buy it. While, it was a clever trick on Bun Bun's part, this alumni had seen that trick a time or two before. Alas, Bun Bun could not escape the inevitable...

This is the last I saw of Bun Bun today...

We love you Bun Bun, and Easter won't be the same without you this year! :(

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh, Amber! You crack me up!! Por Bun Bun ~ Easter won't be the same!

Site Meter