Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Time....

...to talk about the secret-yet-not-so-secret things I :heart:

1) The Twilight series! (and for all of you that remember...my ONE pre-planned birthday gift from Dave should be arriving today. YIPPPEEEEEE!!) Seriously though, I'm like a 15 yr old girl when it comes to Robert Pattinson. My husband has jokingly asked a few times...do you think you'd love me more if I was a vampire? Not sure honey...not sure... ;)




2) Lost! I've briefly mentioned this before...President Obama moving the state of the union, etc, etc, and the fact that I spent 4 1/2 days straight watching seasons 1-2 three years ago just so I could jump on the "losties" bandwagon and then continued to catch-up by Mr. Netflix. And yes, I spent a mini fortune at Blockbuster during those days (Please do not ask my husband about this. I'm quite the secret keeper!)





3) Red Bull! I know I've mentioned this before...but I think the creators of Red Bull are trying to kill me! It feels like each time I go to buy one those once so little suckers, there is a new, slightly larger can...taunting me. I am SO LUCKY little Clara is here, because she keeps me grounded. An 8.4 oz can is just perfect for both of us!Right?!? Eek, it's a daily battle I tell you. :)




4) Daily Burn.com! My friend got me started on this...it tracks my "Hi, I'm leftover Clara eating habits" and forces me to STOP. My conversation with a chocolate cupcake yesterday afternoon...
Cupcake: I'm delicious
Me: No, you're fattening
Cupcake: No, I'm delicious
Me: I can't eat you because I can't track you in DAILY BURN


Cupcake: 0
Me: 1

HAHAHAHA!! I win!! Thank you daily burn!!!




5) Long Black Express Shirt Thingy! I'm not sure what it's called but basically you can put it over anything you wear. So, I put it over everything I wear. :) It covers the area on me that Clara used to call home! :)



That's all for now! :)

3 comments:

Meg said...

I actually got in an argument with Matt's stepbrother yesterday about Twilight. He's Team Jacob. I'm Team Edward.

Amber Dawn said...

lol. I love it!!

Kathryn Margaret Brown said...

OMG! I love your cupcake conversation. I'm pretty sure I've had one like that too.

Glad you like DailyBurn

Cheers,
Kate Brown
kate@dailyburn.com
@dailyburn
@invinciblekate

Site Meter