Sunday, April 11, 2010

I ::Heart:: Kansas City!

This weekend truly reminded me why I love Kansas City. Sure, New Yorker's have their "I Heart New York" T-Shirts, but I feel we are one-up on New York beacuse not only is our city nice, but the people here are nice. I mean it's the midwest!


It was a bestie's birthday on Saturday and we celebrated her 21st ;) at the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza.It is so pretty on the Plaza this time of year. We had such a great time and it was such a beautiful day.I just felt really blessed to live where I do so I'm sorry..I was having a moment and now I'm sharing that with you . lol. Here are a few pictures from the afternoon!


There was a beautiful backdrop for our delicious lunch


There was sidewalk music for our entertainment (The musician was actually quite the multi-tasker...smoking while playing which unfortunately you can't see due to the placement of the fence!) :)


There was Cheesecake (of course we had to have cheesecake)!!



And, last but not least, friends to fully complete the afternoon (I didn't actually get a great group picture but here is Ashley (the b-day girl) with a couple of her peeps...Julia & Jarrah)






So, that's why I'm proud to say...



I ::HEART:: KC!!


No comments:

Site Meter