Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh No You DiiIdn't!

Ear infection buggers + Clara Grace's little ears = one mad momma!!




Clara Grace is arguably the happiest baby in the world...seriously...the WHOLE world. :) And then, those little guys decided to rain all over my precious little girls happy parade yesterday evening! She was crying. mad. crying. mad. crying. mad. ALL.NIGHT.LONG.



I was told if I gave my baby girl her mom's milk, I wouldn't have to worry about those stupid guys so that is why I have been tirelessly making sure she has enough each and every day. But those people were liaarrrss. lol. Just kidding...I still love you all. :)


However, I had a conversation with the ear infection buggers. It went like this....



Me: You messed with the wrong ears this time little dudes!



Ear infection buggers: Whatev'



Me: You can "Whatev' " me, but you can't "Whatev' " this guy!!



BAM!
Ear Infection Buggers: 0
Mom: 1

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You crack me up!! I have to say the "average" baby gets 3 ear infections in their first year... Clara's 6 months old now (almost and Abby didn't have one until she was 15 months old, so something worked with the mama's milk ;)

Site Meter