Friday, April 30, 2010

Show us your life - Opposite Day :)




Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
 
Today Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" was money saving ideas.So, if you're new to my bloggy blog. Holla! :) Haha. Moving on. :) For anyone who knows me, I am absolutely the worst at saving money. Seriously. My middle name is un-thrifty.(Is that a word?) And, my train of thought is more like. "Oh cute outfit! Shoot, it's not on sale! What was that mr.outfit, you want me to buy you anyways...Okayyyy!" And then I convince myself that I need all the matching accessories as well (also not on sale).And unfortuantely it gets even worse if I'm shopping for Clara. It's a vicious cycle I tell you!! :)
 
However, this is not something I am proud of  at all. I wish I were better about it! Dave just mentioned the other day how much gas is going up and I was secretly thinking "Is it a problem that I haven't looked at how much gas costs..like...ever??" I just close my eyes, press unleaded, and hope for the best!
 
So, in honor of this post, I am going to give a shout out to my blogging peeps (hope you guys don't mind) who literally are awesome at turning their $$$ into something crazy creative. There girls are super talented and their creations are inspiring to this girl...so, now I just need to get up off my less-creative-rump and try to figure out ways to make my $$$ shine!! :)


 
Southards Style - Interior Decorating Ideas
 http://teamsouthards.blogspot.com/2010/02/gluing-sewing-painting-and-tying-knots.html
 
 Honey Nougats- Cute Clothing Creations
http://honeynougats.blogspot.com/2010/04/totally-80s.html

Ms. Ashley - Baby Outfits
http://j-aclark.blogspot.com/2010/03/really.html

Katie - Fun Furniture
http://mikeandkatieellebrecht.blogspot.com/2010/01/couch-slipcover.html

So me, not so much with this topic, but hopefully you got some inspiration from my friends. However, I will write you a song if you'd like? Haha...until next time.... :)

{insert cool signature} - This baby is still in the works because me and HTML codes are not getting along today! :)

4 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Thanks for all the great tips! I took notes off of your post :) Happy Friday

Honey Nougats said...

You're sweet! Thanks for the link! We should just have a craft night!

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon. BTW, pretty nice design this site has, but don’t you think design should be changed from time to time?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Site Meter