Friday, May 21, 2010

FrIdAy'S My FuNdAy

I used to love that song....:) And, in honor of that song I thought I would post a joke. Now, seriously, it's maybe not even that funny but it made me laugh so I decided to share it with all of you because it's Friday afternoon and those can feel the longest afternoons of the week while you wait for the weekend to start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cattle farmer stood looking over his property when a car pulled up and an official looking man hopped out.

"I'm here to inspect your farm," the man said.

"Ok," said the farmer, "but I wouldn't go in that field." He nodded to the pasture before them.

The other man puffed up, then showed him a card. "I'm a state inspector," he snapped,"and I can go wherever I want."

The farmer just shrugged as he watched the inspector hop the fence, then disappear over a knoll. A moment later, the man came running back terrified, with a mean looking bull at his heels.

The farmer yelled, "Show him your card, show him your card!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy Friday! :0P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday. Can't wait to see you in 2.5 hours.

Love,

D

Site Meter