I've seen several girls make this list and it's fun to get to know my other bloggy friends so here are a few pieces of information you may not know about me but maybe should know.
10. I am terribly self-consious about my skin color. I was literally born snow white with freckles. I went through this phase my freshman year of college where me and my friend Kristen went tanning everyday. I actually tried to go twice in one day but they sent me home. lol. It was so much effort to be just a "titch" darker so I finally gave up. You will now see that I am still searching for the "perfect" self-tanner. I can typically now be seen with zebra like orange streaks on my elbows and ankels. I wrote in one post I didn't care as much about my skin color anymore but I realized...I lied.
9. I feel like crying every day when I leave my daugther at day care.
8. I once dated a guy in college who literally went crazy when we broke up. He told everyone on campus terrible things that were not true about me. He actually ended up leaving the college we went to due to his emotional breakdown. He is the reason I am not on facebook and it makes me sad that I can't be. But I am thankful for my "blog friend" community peeps! :)
7. I am one song away from completing my demo. Writing songs is my heart, my passion, my dream. If any of you have any song topics or ideas for this final song, feel free to share them with me!
6. I am completely convinced Kristen Stewart is the meanest person/celebrity to ever walk the face of this earth. I mean with all her mean looks in pictures and terrible comments. She was even a teensey bit rude to Regis & Kelly..I mean it's Regis & Kelly...they're like the nicest duo ever! But, I will continue to be love-stricken like a 15 year old girl when it comes to the Twilight Series & Edward. (Just as I was with Buffy the Vampire & Angel when I was little...ohhhh Angel, you're just not the same in Bones). :)
5. I used to consider myself one of the most, if not "the most" modest girl in the whole world.....and then I had Clara Grace.
4. I literally tinkle in my pants (ha!) when I get comments on my blog. They are like the most fun part of my day.lol. You can tell I lead one exciting life. :)
3. Most people are like what, 70% water. I think I'm about 20% water, and 50% diet dr.pepper.
2. I'm still trying to figure out why they can't plug that gosh dern hole...seriously if they can't figure this out soon I'm going to go sit on it myself.
1. I love Jesus...and I'm not afraid to share that anymore.
~~~~~~So, there you go...10 things that take you just a little deeper into my heart. ~~~~~~