Wednesday, June 2, 2010

From the Crib Of Clara Grace (Edition 4)


Hey Everyone! Clara Grace here. I just wanted to talk to you a bit about our cwazzzy fun Memorial Day weekend!!


On Friday night we met some of my mom's best high school friends at a great Italian restaurant here in town. She was really sad because she forgot her camera though so you'll just have to trust me on this one. ;)

On Saturday mom and dad had a date night!


They ate at Old Chicago...ummmmm...




And went to a movie mom's been waiting to see FOREVVEERR! *Beep* and the city 2! ;) Daddy was nice enough to go with her even though it's not exactly a "manly" flick. And, she didn't care what critics said...she thought it was an awweesoommme movie. You can't go wrong when it comes to Mr. Big & Carrie people!!:)


Meanwhile...grandma entertained me in a box. I was a weeeee bit cranky while they were gone but thoroughly enjoyed my time in the box. I mean, whatever works right? :)


Then on Sunday...Daddy & Mommy worked on our new house. And Oh boy was daddy sick...He had a 102.4 temperature. Oh my goooooodddneessss! But, he was quite the trooper because we have LOTS to get done in there!

While they were gone, Me & Grandma took a nap...on the sidewalk outside our house. Dad & mom found it quite humorous when they pulled up that grandma just parked us right smack dab in the middle of where everyone walks but we didn't care...the sun felt great!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to show you my new summer sandals. They are quite comfy and go with everything. I've really been getting myself ready for swimsuit season as you can tell.
These are legs even Kim Kardashian would die for!


Oh phew am I tiiirreeedddddd. That pretty much sums up our busy memorial day weekend! Until next time...this is Clara grace signing out!




Site Meter