Friday, June 25, 2010

The Girl Creative

New Friend Fridays


And in order to get to know a little more about *this girl* I found a funnnnnn summer survey to take! Feel free to copy and paste it to your own blog! :) (Credit: Thursday Thunks) :)

It became officially summer on Monday. What's your favorite part of winter?


I love love lovveee sitting with a hot cup of chocolate at night by the fire and seeing the snow fall...and I"m not going to lie...if we're watching a moving it's probably Twilight. :) Also I love sledding but I have learned that I'm getting older. Boo. and feel like an 89 year old lady the next day...I can't bounce back like I used too! :)

 
2. What was your worst summer vacation ever?

I'm going to preface this by saying "I Love You Mom!" but she took me and my sister when we were 10 & 6 to an amish community in Iowa and while I truly respect their way of life and their hard work....OH.MY.were we bored!! And, to top it off they don't have air conditioning so the bed and breakfast we stayed at was blaazzzzinnggg hot, without TV, in the dead of summer. But after about 3 days of saying...can we plleeeasse leave... she took us to Adventureland so we forgave her!! :)


3. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.

Diet Dr. Pepper - Because I think the person who created it was an angel and wanted to send us a little piece of heaven lol. just kidding..that was a little dramatic but I do looovee it! 
Hair Brush- Because well...with a little girl this hair can get out of hand quickly, with the tugging and pulling and slobbers she gets on me before I leave for work each morning! :)
Clinique Lip Gloss- Oh yes, I'm addicted to the shiny, tasty, wonderful goodness of it! :)

4. If there was one post you would want everyone to read which one is it and why?

I believe it would be the post I wrote after seeing my daughter's heartbeat on the monitor for the first time (at 8 weeks old). Even being so small and literally looking like a peanut I couldn't explain it but I loved her so much and felt even in that moment that I would die for her...that I would do anything to protect her. My little squishy (which she is still called by some members of my family). I think it is okay for now but she may not like it so much when she gets older. *Wink*Wink* Aunt Angela ;)

5.There is a knock on your front door; it could be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be? 

                                     Oh that's an easy one...this girl of course!!!! :)
(And I love her hair in this picture)

What do I like about her you ask? Well...I lovelovelove her voice(I just can't watch her actually sing because she looks a little weird when she sings). I love her and Nick together(because I am still in denial about them getting a divorce like 5 years ago). And I love her heart..I think hollywood changed her a bit but I think she is lovin' her some Jesus inside! :)

11 comments:

Adam and Wendy said...

Thanks for coming to see me at my blog! I do believe I'll have to follow you as well! I love your "about this blog" because Proverbs 31 is one of my favorite passages!!! :) I'll be sure to keep posting some recipes!! :)

kristen said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and following! I love my junk drawers too. THey are fun to go looking through. Now I have a cyber one too. :)

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Thanks for following! I LOVE Jessica's hair too!
Bonnie
I am following you back!

L said...

Cute new name and look!!! :) :)

*Mirage* said...

Aww a trip to an Amish community would have been like my dream vacation as a child! Still would be! In fact I may like to just move there more permanaently... I mean think of how many amazing handcrafted (not made in China with poison paint and designed to fall apart in 1.75 uses) and home grown things you'd have access to? Just the thought gets my mouth watering for organic fruit and my fingers itching to trace the stitching on handmade quilts or rub the sanding on a handmade piece of furniture! *sigh* :)
Visiting you back from New Friend Friday!

Island Gal said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you too!! ;)

Have a lovely weekend!

Island Gal said...

Btw I love Jessica Simpson too!

VJ said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love your site! My favorite part of winter is puddle jumping in the rain & drinking chocolate with my two boys. =)

I look forward to reading more of your blog!

-Vicki
http://inthesandboxcomics.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

I really enjoyed this post, Am. I love Jessica, too (we're on a first name basis ~ lol) and am in denial about the divorce, too (and am considering that hair cut...). Anyways, miss you, love ya!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am visiting from New Friend Friday. Love this blog hop...and have found so many great new blogs...Hope you will stop by and visit.. I have a surprise giveaway that I will draw for on Sunday night. Enjoyed reading some of your older posts...will be back often

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

A Lil Story said...

we went to Amish country too when we were kids... a new perspective, but we were so bored! =)

following back! thanks for stopping by my blog~ So glad to find yours!

Lily

Site Meter