Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I am excited to tell you all http://godmusictheaterlife.blogspot.com/ gave me my first ever blog award! I love these awards and that little bear is just too cute! :) Thank you so much Kathryn!
Okay, and the rules of the blog are to post the award on your blog and choose 6 other recipients. I want to give one to all of you though!! So, I have narrowed it down to a few girls who I know read and write on a daily basis and who are always such an encouragement to me!
1. Annie @ Adorkable Annie - http://adorkableannie.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-miss-you.html
2. Ashley @ Baby On The Brehm - http://babyonthebrehm.blogspot.com/2010/05/role-of-lifetime.html
3. Laura @ The Big Cursive L - http://www.thebigcursivel.com/2010/06/all-i-ever-wanted.html
4. Ashely @ Keeping Up With The Clarks - http://j-aclark.blogspot.com/
5. Courtney @ Love Love - http://courtneykeb.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-forgot-how-much-this-sucks.html
6. Deb @ Jeremiah 29:11 - http://www.jeremiah-2911.com/2010/06/unto-these-hills.html
P.S. You guys are welcome to just keep the award in your heart lol...you don't actually have to write about it if you don't want to.:)
And now onto the Top 2 Tuesday!!!!
This week - Top 2 things you would take with you to a deserted island
This seriously turned out to be a crazzzzy hard question the more I thought about it. But...I decided on...drumrollll pleaseeeeee :)
A DVD/ TV...So this was tricky because I was thinking at first that would have to be my two things...but then I found out they have the 2-in-1's now...that was a close one. DVD in a TV...saweeeet!
And...you guessed it...The Twilight Series thus far...I would hope I'd get stranded AFTER Eclipse goes to DVD though. ;)
On a side note..this was tricky because I thought about the "Lost TV" series but I was nottttttt a fan of the ending! Boo! They all died..seriously?? :(
And some of you may think...either one is a silly choice because you obviously couldn't watch Twilight forever and ever and ever on an island but I'm sorry, I have to tell you that you are all wrong. lol..Just ask D! :)