Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

There are too many fun things to blog about on Friday...but today I decided to go for Five Question Friday! :)



And we're off...

1. Do you collect anything?
I used to collect Breyer horses...I'm sure you all have heard of those before (ha!) :) No, but I loved them when I was little...we had horses growing up and so I was just absolutely in love with all horses..real and pretend.

I'm pretty sure I had like all of these lol. You all laugh now but just wait...20 years or so and I'm going to have a small fortune I'm sure from these bad boys lol. :)

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

Uh ohhhh....Close your eyes D! (just kidding...I know this is not new news to you lol)

1. Edward from twilight
2. Edward from twilight
3. Edward from twilight
However, let me clarify...I do not like him in real life...just as a vampire.K? :)

*And on a side note..sorry JoJo & Meg...I know that is tough for team Jacob's to hear!

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

I have a scar on the 4th finger on my right hand and for anyone who knows me in college they can testify this is a true story as embarrassing as it was. I worked at sonic and was learning to skate. Well...one day as I was cruising around in my hot orange rollar blades...oh yes. I.Was.Awesome.ha! I fell during our busy lunch hour and as I was falling I reached for one of the signs. Welllll those signs have sharp edges so I collapsed in a heap on the cement with blood running down my arm and a chilli dog and french fries all over my lap...AND....here is the best part...the lady I was bringing the meal too (instead of getting out at helping me) got all furious that I spilled her meal and drove off while having an "anger fest." So I did what all girls would do in that situation....I cried I got up and brushed myself off and headed inside for a band aid.

               Oh sonic...I will forever remember you due to this permanent reminder on my right hand.



4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

Ummm...light miracle whip and tomato sandwiches??? Is that weird?? Not sure but they are Yummmmmmmyyyy! And when I was prego with Clara I have no idea why I loved these, but I craved these gas station chicken finger bites in all their greasy glory. :-P
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
 
Oh my gosh....this question cracks me up because its my DREAM. Seriously...anyone who even knows me in real life knows I always say when its thunderstoming. I would love to SEE a tornado just not be in one!!!! Seriously I've told God so many times if I could just see a tornado before I die and if it wasn't coming at me I would be forever grateful. My cousin even dated one of the "Twister Sisters" and so I was super excited because I always thought that if they got married maybe she could take me on one of her expeditions so you can imagine how disappointed I was when their love sizzled out. Boo. :) So the answer to this question is no...but hopefully YES someday!! :)
 

9 comments:

ellejaysays said...

Yes, that's how I feel about seeing a tornado also!

Kat said...

I also collected Breyer horses when I was younger.... now I just collect real ones(: However since horses are my obsession those models... i will confess... are still around.

Latte Mama said...

Did you like Eclipse? I liked it better than the others, but I'm not sure if it's because I hadn't read the book ;)

Kat said...

I collected Breyers too! I actually just cleaned them out of my parents' attic. Maybe I'll have a little girl who shares the obsession. Thanks for checking out my blog!

chubskulit said...

Hi there, I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday. Please feel free to come visit me and follow one of my blogs below. Thank you.
Obstacles & Glories
Nostalgic Marveling
Spice Up Your Life
Etcetera Etcetera

LLL with Leslie said...

Hi. I am your newest follower from Friendly Friday.Please follow me back. Have a great weekend!

Leslie
www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

Organic Girl said...

Hi I am your newest follower!! Organic Girl

jennoreilly said...

that's a great list! I'm following you from FFF, hope you get a chance to come and visit me!

Happy weekend!

Leslie said...

Hey there friend! Well, I was perusing your blog here and read the part about Sonic and started dying laughing. We are so meant to be friends! I worked at Sonic in high school and wore skates one day (just one!) as I crashed into a pole carrying a chocolate milkshake and spilled it everywhere. I was no longer allowed to wear skates and was imitated for the rest of the millenium...it was pretty hilarious!

Site Meter