Monday, July 26, 2010

From The Crib Of Clara Grace (Edition 6)

Hey there guys!! I got to ride a merry-go-round for the first time ever this past week!! It was craaazzzzyyy fun!


My Aunt Paige was with us because she stayed with us the wholeeeeeee week and we had soooooo much fun!
Mom held me the whole time even though I told her I was just finnnneeeee by myself. I'm not going to lie though...I love my momma so I decided it was okay if she helped me on the dolphin dude. :)

 
                  I really enjoyed watching how the little dolphin worked....woooooahhhhhhh mom look at how high I'magoing!!!
Then, while Aunt Paige rode the panda bear me and mom waved at the crowd and pretty much any body who walked by...and The Sunglasses Hut and The Hollister storefront...okay so I waved at everything but I really like to wave.....mmmmmk? :)


Until next time...Clara Grace...signing out!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

These pictures are priceless! I'm glad Clara Grace had fun on the dolphin dude!

Site Meter