Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shalalalala....

Don't be scared, you've got to move your head...go on and kiss the girl..woahohohhhhh :)

Why am I singing you all my absolutely-favorite-Disney song from "The Little Mermaid" you are probably asking right now??? Wellllllll let me tell you! :)


My little stinker gave *this girl* AKA: proudest mom in the world, her first kiss today!!! :)

It was seriously the cutest thing evvvveeerrr in the whole wide world, and not just because she's my daughter I'm sure (ha!) No, but I think you all would have really thought it as well...I wish I could have caught the moment on camera but instead I will just have to take a 'mental picture' (The Office Anyone??Jim & Pam's wedding?).

So...here is how it happened...I was walking out of the kitchen with Clara on my hip, ready to leave when all of a sudden I heard and felt a *smack* like two lips together and then a complete giggle outburst....she had kissed me on my shoulder and then just completely must have known how oh-so-cutely-adorable she was being and couldn't stop giggling at herself. I seriously had one of those mom moments where I knew I was sooooo going to tell everyone I knew but really only her parents could appreciate it...So, consider yourselves the receiver of my proud momma moment that you probably do not care about quite as much as me but I still wanted to tell you anyways. Mmmmmmmmmmmk?? :)

So with that I'll leave you once again with the oh-so catching.....Shalalalalala...move your head...my baby gave me my first kiss ever....oh yes she did...she kissed her mom....lol :) How do you like that for song improvisation? :)

6 comments:

Matilda's Mommy said...

Oh, Amber! That is awesome!
How wonderful!
I am so excited for you!
I bet Dave will be upset that he missed it!
Cannot wait tell she gives you a kiss on the cheek!
What a great milestone!

Peppermint Patty said...

Following you now. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Best wishes to your group, too! ;)

JoJo said...

Big Awwwww

and I love the mental picture office reference!

Kayla said...

how sweet is that!!!

Shanna Brooks said...

Ahh, that is sweet.Hi there. I am a new follower from FF.
Shanna@www.mommiesandbeyond.com

Marcus + Jenilee said...

HOW CUTE!!! What a big girl! Kisses for her mama - love it! Miss you guys!!

Site Meter