Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

It's been a while since I've been able to take part in Top 2 Tuesday and I'm so excited to be back!!! So here we go....



 

1. Lancome Hypnose


I seriously get so many comments on this perfume. It is a really great perfume for a night on the town (That sounded like they way my mom would say it but you know what I mean lol!)

2. Victoria Secret - Pink



This perfume is sooooo perfect for summer! It has a really clean, fresh smell and the best part is you can totally use more than 2 sprays because it's not as strong as normal perfumes. So, I always like douse myself in it after laying out, etc if I don't have time for a shower and need to run an errand or something. That's not grosse right???? Sure it's not. :)




4 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

Thanks for linking up :) I love Pink too! I have to look for that hypnose!

Mari said...

OMG love VS Pink and Angel!! And thanks for your comment your so sweet!! That was just a crazy day, its a really safe area too which is weird but theres bad people everywhere i guess?

Stephanie said...

I love the pink too! So nice! I love their body sprays too! I always end up smelling REEALLLLY bad when I leave their store! :)

Ashley said...

Pink is on my list too! Love it!

Site Meter