Monday, August 16, 2010

New Design

I've really wanted my own blog design for a while now. I liked the working mom picture before but I simply borrowed that picture from blogger so it wasn't unique or my own. And...I wanted a blog that was cheery looking vs. a mom that was half sad, missing her daughter. So...thankfully I found Kristen who helped me with my design! :)

I love the simplicity of it. And...if you are having just one of those days that are kindof rainy/cloudy you can hop on over for some "suns." :) So, while it is still a design in progress (because my computer at work doesn't like the Kevin&AmandaFonts) and there are a few other areas I need to tweak... I am really excited about having my own design and button!

Also...I know it's been forever since I've posted and I promise to change that but I had the great idea of letting Clara play on our computer at home...I figured what can she hurt...she's just going to pound around on the keyboard a bit?? Welllll she downloaded a virus. I have no idea how but my little pumpkin killed Mr. Computer SOOOOO I may be MIA until we get that fixed. :)

Let me see...is there anything else random I can tell you about before I sign out for the day??? Well...we are slowly remodeling our home from the 80s wallpaper that was partying on our walls to a hopefully more modern look so I'm going to have some before and after pictures up soon!

Oh oh....and Clara learned how to crawl this past weekend so now she's a little choo choo train all over the house. And she gets so excited that she can't handle it so she talks during the entire "trip." Anytime she's headed somewhere we can always find her because she's all "mamahamahadaummmmmamamdaumpupppp." It's pretty much the cutest thing ever. She loves her new found freedom. :)


P.S. Random question - Do you guys see one line of suns going down each side or two lines on the left side and one line on the right side?


5 comments:

Matilda's Mommy said...

two lines on right, one on left!
Cannot wait to see more pics! Maybe a video of little Clara crawling/talking! :) Great seeing you last weekend...cannot wait to see those pics too! ;)

Ashley said...

Love the new blog design!

JoJo said...

Love the new design! I'm glad you found something that makes you feel like you! I'm definitely going to grab your new button!

Also Clara is ridiculously smart for her age for figuring out how to download a virus :-).

Congrats on her milestone of crawling yay!

Ashley said...

I have one line down each side. I love the new design, too. Can't wait to see you guys again, SOON!

Kat said...

Love the new design!!! It's very bright and cheerful:-) Glad to see a post... was starting to worry about you.

Oh and I have one line of suns on the right and one line on the left.

Site Meter