Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh where oh where has my Fluffy Bear gone???

This is my precious puppy before her hair cut.


This is my poor puppy after D dropped her off at the puppy salon.

(I mean she is too ashamed to even look at the camera). :(

The key part of that sentence was "D." I learned a valuable lesson. Never, under any circumstances, ask your husband to drop off the family chiapoo for her hair appointment!

I arrived at the "stylist" and before she even brought fluff around the corner I knew something was wrong. She gave a me a little smile and said, "Amber...did you want her cut like a Schnauzer?" And...I was like "No...that would be weird..why do you ask?" Her reply, "Well I asked your husband how he wanted her cut and he said Schnauzer." To which I replied..."But she's a chiapoo (half Chiuaua/half poodle) so of course we would want to do the poodle cut." Apparently it's not that simple to some of us lol. :)

So....a Chiapoo in a Schnauzer's haircut is what we have now. Of course when I got home I had ALOT of questions for my hubs. We were both laughing pretty hard by the end of that conversation because I could not for the life of me figure out why he told the stylist to cut her like a schnauzer when she is not.one. and I think he was even a little confused as to why he said that. I'm pretty sure he just named the first dog that came to his mind that morning. Poor hubs...he tries so hard. :) 

ANYWAYS... :)  


She forgot all about her terrible haircut once she saw her ball...sooooo all is good again in the puppy-haircut-world!

And in completely unrelated news...I've attached a few pictures of our little pumpkin for the grandparents. I know I've been bad about posting pictures of Clara lately so here you go. :)











Happy Thursday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

8 comments:

L said...

HIGH-larious. :) poor identity confused puppy.

Matilda's Mommy said...

HAHA! Cute!
Amber you are beautiful!
And Clara is such a doll!
And I finally see how much Clara looks like D because of that last photo...she is definitely takes her looks after her daddy!

Lisa at Paint in my Hair said...

Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with your new home...it is so much fun to make a house into what you know it can be. Drop me a line if you ever need any help.

Deb said...

Happy, happy baby girl...she's adorable....and of course the puppy is, too!!!

JoJo said...

Awww poor doggy. At least the hair will grow back soonish.

They always say it takes 3 weeks to get used to a haircut...

Pictures of Clara are adorbs!!

Rachel Leigh said...

HI, thank you so much for really sweet comment! I have actually already looked at your blog several times! I love it!
God Bless
Rachel

Matilda's Mommy said...

so glad we found each other on the streets of wilber! cannot wait to see the pics of clara and matilda! Loved it!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

cute pics!!!

Site Meter