Monday, August 16, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - From Disney to Dr. Quinn



I love this topic....Soooooooo lets see. Who would I be? Well of course...

Jasmine!

I don't know if she counts because she is a cartoon charachter but I'm all about living on the edge. Ha! :)


I mean tiny killer waist - CHECK

Crazy cool castle to live in - CHECK

Andddddd...handome "sortof" prince, soon to become real prince- CHECK

So she's the first person that comes to mind (and thank you Disney for all your pictures...please don't sue me).

Second Person - Okay..seriously...you can't laugh

Dr.Quinn Medicine Woman!

I know that sounds like a joke but I loved that lady when I was younger. I mean she was like the first lady doctor ever back in the wild wild west days!

I mean she was beautiful - CHECK


Had a handsome, rugged outdoorsman - CHECK


And a wonderful family - CHECK



See...she was a good choice!! :)

7 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

I havent seen either of these and I feel like Im commenting on a lot of post like this! haha

Heather said...

I love both your choices! Dr. Quinn was one of my favorites shows too when I was little!

kristen said...

those are both Great choices! Strong women are always good role models.

ps I think I fixed the problem let me know!

Miss Chelsea said...

You forgot to mention that you get a pet tiger (hello, way cool) Raja!!

Matilda's Mommy said...

one row of stars on both sides!
I loved dr. quinn too when I was younger, used to watch it with the family before bed!

Jagged Little Life said...

I picked Jasmine too! She is the hottest princess after all, and not weak like some of the others..

Good choices! jaggedlittlelife.blogspot.com

Tales of a young mamma said...

Stopping by from Top Two--I used to LOVE that show as well!

Site Meter