Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bye Bye Summer....Hello Anniversary! :)


Well it's official. Summer is over. I don't technically know when summer ends but September always signifies the end for me. It feels bittersweet. As much as I've loved this 110 degree weather here in the Midwest (I kid), I'm super excited for fall and all the beautiful colors.

We'll miss the pool and the long days. We'll miss the grilling out and we'll miss all the ants. Ha! And that my friends is my next post...yes...more on the ants later.

Anyways, today is special for more than one reason. Why's that you ask,well.... it is our anniversary!!!

We've been married exactly 4.3 minutes in this picture :)
Me and my Cuz :) (And the back of my dress...I wish you could see it better but it was my fave!)
 My other cousin and my college peeps. Monica's thumb's up is killing me...not sure what that was about. Ha!

* Also, I would have posted more pictures, but these are the only ones I could find on my work computer and they are from my Aunt Debbie..hence all the cousin pictures...but I love my cousins to peices so it's cool. :)

Me & D...4 years long...still going strong. Ha! No, but I am excited because he has planned a little surprise getaway for us. We tried to take a surprise getaway for my birthday...but we got into a little um...disagreement lol. I really don't remember about what I just remember it going something like this:

D: Well...you know what...I don't really want to take you anymore.
A: Good...because I didn't want to go.

Oh yes, our maturity level really shines through sometimes!! :) I'm sure he went to Home Depot to cool off and I went to the mall. And then we came home and were sad because we really wanted to go on the trip.
SOOO take 2!! :) This time we're good though. No pre-arguing allowed. (Insert Jersey shore fist pump)

So, I'll be taking a bit of a blogging break but I'll be back...with lots of stories I'm sure! :)

7 comments:

kayla said...

Happy Anniversary Amber & Dave!! I hope you have an amazing little getaway!

Kat said...

Have fun!!! And Congrats on the anniversary:-)

CourtneyKeb said...

Lucky you! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary babe!! It's crazy that four years ago we were celebrating your big day! I love you guys!!

JoJo said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have the best time celebrating!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Yay for anniversaries Yay for getaways! Yay for weddings, and your beautiful dress! You look sooo pretty. Happy Happy Happy!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

Happy Anniversary! Such cute pics!

Site Meter