Friday, September 24, 2010

Mouse Spiders Are Not Our Friends

Meet Angela

She's my sister

She's a pretty fun girl

Of course...I mean she's my sister :)
           

We get pretty bored at work sometimes

Do you remember the time I played the entire day in our plants?

Anyways...we both work at TD so we IM eachother ALOT

Well...we often tell eachother pointless stories

Enter this IM


Schneider, Angela B [3:53 PM]:

i was sitting on my patio drinking coffee one am

Schneider, Angela B [3:53 PM]:

looking at the road

Schneider, Angela B [3:53 PM]:

when all of a sudden i see what i think to be a mouse in my bushes

Schneider, Angela B [3:53 PM]:

......i think wow that lil guy is brave...

Schneider, Angela B [3:54 PM]:

a few minutes later he catches in my left eye now (previously he was to my right)

Schneider, Angela B [3:54 PM]:

im like ok self...lets go check the baby mouse out

Schneider, Angela B [3:54 PM]:

low and behold...its a 3+ inch spider

Schneider, Angela B [3:54 PM]:

sooo at this point i thinkhe is WAY to close to my living quarters for comfort

Schneider, Angela B [3:55 PM]:

but how do you capture a mouse spider

Schneider, Angela B [3:55 PM]:

i knew i had one shot

Schneider, Angela B [3:55 PM]:

i gathered the large powerade bottles....

Schneider, Angela B [3:55 PM]:

and prepared myself for the attack....

Schneider, Angela B [3:55 PM]:

in one swoop i move the bush and snap down the powerade bottle

Schneider, Angela B [3:56 PM]:

little did i know mouse spiders are aggressive, attack and can jump

Schneider, Angela B [3:56 PM]:

so the same second i put the bottle down he jumped at me and actually ended at the end of the bottle...

Schneider, Angela B [3:56 PM]:

and then he was my captive for 3 days...

Schneider, Angela B [3:56 PM]:

i fed him rolley polleys

Schneider, Angela B [3:56 PM]:

and then one day i forgot about him and left him sitting in the sun

Schneider, Angela B [3:56 PM]:

and he died

Schneider, Angela B [3:56 PM]:

and i felt bad

The End

Love ya sis - Please don't kill me for posting this :)




1 comment:

mama brehm said...

amber, I don't know what's better -- this convo or the fact that you state very openly that you do this at work... you are a stitch.

Site Meter