Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clara Grace = Stinker Pants

                        
  Let me introduce you to a little girl named Clara Grace.
                                                            
 This is her "I'm a stinker face." :) 

                                         
    These pictures make me laugh 1) because she knows she is not supposed to go through mommy & daddy's things and 2) because she closes her eyes each time I'm about to take a picture because she doesn't like the flash. :)

P.S. (Please excuse the crazy hair...we don't typically tame that lion until right before we leave in the morning).

 Then after I reminded her she wasn't supposed to play there, she headed off to her second favorite spot. The toilet paper holder!




   So at that point I decided to give up on ever getting ready myself and just decided to take a million more pictures of her. :) Because that's more important than being to work on time right.....? Sure it is! :)

So here she is just being a big girl, walking around in.....daddy's socks! You may have noticed from the other pictures, I put D's socks on her because I was too lazy to run upstairs and grab her own pair. Mother of the year award goes too...ME! :)



  Okay, so fast forward to yesterday evening. I spared you all from all the other random pictures I took of her all morning long. But let me just tell you the were CAHHHUTE! :) (Probably more so to her mommy but don't you just love pretending that everyone else loves to see pictures of your baby as much as you???

OH funny story...sorry ...if you've been a reader of this blog, you know I do this from time to time.

So my desk at work looks like Clara city. I mean every thing from pens with her face on them to monster pictures of her are at my desk. Along, with all the cute crafts she's made. I always ask clients if they want to see a picture of her, and they all normally say "absolutely." EXCEPT one time, I was talking to a guy and I asked if he wanted to see a picture of my daughter. He said "Nah, I'm good." And then the mommy bear Amber got crazy mad...no seriously I did....so I said..."WHAT? Seriously??? Okay, well this is her anyways!!" :) Yep that's right, I totally made him stand there and look at about 5 pictures of my pumpkin until I thought he had learned his lesson.
No one says they don't want to look at pictures of my little girl and gets away with it! :)

 Okay where were we, oh yes...picture city. So, yesterday evening I was trying on a dress I am wearing in a wedding. I probably should have been paying more attention to Clara but I was busy pretending I was a princess and dancing around our room in it making sure the dress fit.

I once again walked into our bathroom to find, lo and behold, my makeup, all over the bathroom floor. Don't you love that I let her play in this long enough to take the picture? I knew I would want to look back on this someday and smile but I literally had a heart attack at first.


So, I did what every good mother would do and put her right into the bathtub with her clothes and shoes on.
She seriously kept looking at me like "Uh, maaam  how am ima goewin to get cwean in my cwothes?"


But, she did get clean and this is a shot of us after we'd cleaned up that fiasco and gotten our baths and were in our jammies! :)
She may be a stinker, but she's a stinker that I love more than life itself!!!!

5 comments:

Helena said...

Everything about this post had me chuckling. I loved that you made that guy look at the pictures.

Matilda's Mommy said...

I love the post! Is Clara walking or cruising? Yikes the make up and the tp! Matilda loves to get into the kitchen cabinets and play with my kitchen aid bowls, beaters and my rolling pin!

P.S. your house is GORGEOUS!!! Love the floors and counter tops, I bet you are just loving your new place!

Deb said...

Oh, my gosh...first of all, she is absolutely adorable...and secondly, you certainly have your hands full!!!

L said...

looooooove the makeup story. HI-LAR. : )

JoJo said...

I love her stinker face and I love when you post pictures of her. It makes me want one!!

I can't believe the nerve of that guy who passed on seeing her picture. Jerk!

Site Meter