Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Met The *112th Richest Man In The World.....

....Yesterday!

Whoop Whoop!

No, seriously though I am SOOOO famous now....right??? :)

*And that number has been adjusted to protect his identity...I'm so worried this is illegal so please don't sue me sir!

So here's a little back story. I was just sitting at my desk...la ti da la ti da...when all of a sudden this man and his daughter walk in....


                 Okay, not exactly this man...as you may have guessed... ;)


Now, being that I haven't memorized the Forbes 400 I had no idea who he was...at first.

They were making a check deposit, while I was busy trying to blog  work. :) The gentleman sat down and his daughter and me were taking care of the check when she asked me to please give her the total account value. I opened up the balances page and seriously almost choked. Our system doesn't use commas and the numbers are really small and I couldn't count out that far quickly. I finally smiled after realizing it would take a second to figure out what this number actually was and very "professionally" said, "Oh my goodness that is alot of money!" Thankfully she just smiled because I couldn't believe I'd just said that. I can't tell you how much the amount was but let me just say this...Forbes says he is worth 3.1 Billion dollars....I'll let you just imagine from there.

Okay, and I don't want to break any confidentiality laws so I can't tell you what he does or what his name was either but just know...that guy...in that *picture....we're super close friends now and he is going to help me meet Oprah. Ha! (I said I'd settle with the ladies from The View too though). :)



P.S. How's that for a totally confusing true story...with no true components...I just really really wanted you all to know that I'm going to meet Oprah without being sued for everything I own. :)

No comments:

Site Meter