Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Most Random Post Ever

I'm going to go for an award here...I had nothing specific to talk about but 79 little things so I'm going to share them with you all in no particular order (not all 79 because let's be honest...that's just alot, alot of things). :)

1. I'm a bit worried about being turned into social services because of something that happened this morning. I couldn't find Clara downstairs in her playroom where she normally is if I'm cleaning and called and called for her. I finally saw her emerge from the upstairs bathroom with a toilet brush cleaner in hand...smiling from ear to ear. Apparently she has been very observant of my toilet cleaning skills lately and decided to take on the task herself. I know this because not only was there water everywhere in the bathroom and around the toilet, the brush was wet as well. I have to say she did quite a good job lol! :)

2. I have become a bit obsessed with the Duggars. I don't know why but I can't get enough of those 109 kids and their adventures. Not to mention, Michelle really does have some awesome parenting tricks!


3.  Clara went on her first date...


I'm sad to report it did not go as well as she'd hoped...she just couldn't see herself marrying a man who drove a pink sportscar! :)


4. If Brad doesn't choose Emily (The Bachelor) me and Dave will literally come adopt that girl ourself. I mean seriously...how cute are her and little Ricky!!

5.  Clara has started doing her own laundry...it's just really been a great help. :)



6. We have a visitor that moved underneath our driveway and I wrote him a little poem the other day.

Dear Mr. Possum -

I am certain you are stinky
and I know that you are mean
and I wish you would have known
you were unwelcome by my scream.

I first saw you in the daylight and
may have actually tinkeled in my pants
I really can't remember
I just remember running fast!

Dave found it all quite humerous
but he paid for that a little later
because nothing is as funny
when you're actually sleeping with the critter (totally kidding but I thought about it) :)

I am happy to report
he's no longer any trouble;
we haven't seen the little stinker
since we chased him with a shovel....

Apparently he's moved in with this guy now.... Oh.My.Seriously who does this??
7.  My friend came to visit me...so she's not in trouble anymore.... :)

(She actually came to visit like in December but I hadn't gotten around to uploading the photo)

8. I have, without even realizing it until the other day, been given everything I have prayed for. The moment I gave God all of my heart, I mean every ounce of it; He has brought all my hearts desires to fruition in the most beautiful, miraculous ways. Don't get me wrong, there have been tears on the journey, but every tear has been met with peace and assurance. And without going into too many details, I was reminded of this gift so much tonight. I was just sitting at the house of one of my piano students, listening to her play and having such a great time thinking there is literally no job in the world I could love more than this and that is all thanks to Jesus.

Okayyyy.....I think I'm going to wrap this up for tonight because I'm pretty sleepy; I normally go to bed at 8:30 and it's 10:53, so holla'--look at me partyin' it up! :) (I'm actually just moral support for my hubs who is still slaving away on our kitchen floor). We're almost done though...and you better believe I'm going to go all TLC on you and show you the before and after of this puppy!


2 comments:

JoJo said...

I love the fact that Clara cleans the toilet and does her own laundry. You trained her well!
And the Barbie convertible pic...I'm dying!

Alina @ My Yellow Umbrella said...

Hahaha, I love you AmberSunshineHappyPants!

And you know I love a good before and after...I saw the "middle", so I'm excited to see the finished product. Dave was doing a great job!

Site Meter