Monday, August 29, 2011

Guest Blogger

This guest blogger doesn't even know he is doing it, but I read his post this morning and knew it needed to be seen by as many people as possible.

My brother-in-law is in Cambodia (as I mentioned a while back) with the peace corp.


This picture cracks me up, because as you can tell, Bret dressed up more than even Dave for Clara's dedication and the "head" of our children's department saw him with Clara and congratulated him as a new dad. It was really sweet, rather than correct her, Bret just smiled and said "thanks!" :)

Bret's  post today is a good reminder of ALL we have to be thankful for. It's very humbling.


You should all read it... I don't understand why God allows things like this to happen, but I continue to trust that's because this life is just temporary. I know there is justice for those victims and find hope in knowing they are safe in His arms now.

3 comments:

*Sparkles* said...

I know you will be proud of me...im bloging! anyways...totally sad, im so happy for bret, this will be so amazing for him. There is nothing better than to be broken down by God while being humbled, and then to be swept up in his love and do nothing but love others with his grace! i wish i could go visit those people.

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol 350 mg carisoprodol kidney disease - what is soma carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

http://southcarolinaaccidentattorney.com/#51643 soma carisoprodol tablets side effects - carisoprodol 50mg

Site Meter