Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Neat!"

I'm feeling kindof "bleh" today. Like the type of "bleh" where you can get out of bed but you'd rather not...so not like I'm gonna' die sick but just medium sick. :) Just to clarify that for all of you. ;)


So, being that it's a "bleh" day for me, I thought I'd bring a smile to all of your days!

This video seriously had me and Dave laughing (A LOT) for like 10 minutes straight the other night.

Warning: It's more a video for young adults...like trying to explain why this video is funny to the older generation is like trying to explain to my mom why "The Office" is funny...she just doesn't get it. :) (Love you mom!)

Anyways...Dave was at a Dave Matthews Concert with some friends this past Saturday.

(Also included in this picture is little Grace, Clara's very good friend)

Mike found this and said the guys had to see it. Anyways, that's how I came about it.

So...without further 'ado' - is that how you say that?

Here it is

"NEATURE WALK"



Don't be surprised if you find yourself saying "gee, dangit" for the rest of the day! :)

No comments:

Site Meter