Thursday, August 4, 2011

Poop

That's right everyone...I'm about to talk about poop because I'm one proud mommy! :)


If you take a quick peek here you'll see what I mean.




And in case you're wondering whose buns that came from....


it was these!




Okay, that was definitely the most non-tasteful picture I've ever shown you all but I'm sorry. I seriously had too...okay I probably didn't but me and Dave literally almost pooped in our own pants when it happened. I have sat her on her potty no less than 100 times in the past couple months. And we always try and make it fun but so far no success. Well my friends...that all changed Sunday!

I mean, My little girl is 20 months old and she poo'd in her potty. What a big girl she is becoming!!

Okay, and here is a cute picture of her to take your mind off the "aforementioned." (Sp? lol) 



But I'm telling you...me and Dave ran around the house jumping up and down for at least 15 minutes. However, there is one minor detail that was different from the other 100 times. Ms. Grandma pants was down!

I'm not sure what it was, but sometimes these things just need a grandma's touch. Dave's mom was the first to teach Clara to drink out of a straw and now my mom has another record...not quite as glamorous but still an amazing accomplishment! :)

Well done Ms. Clara Grace!!!

P.S. Please no one tell her about this post when she's older...mmmk? ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job Miss Claire Bear! What a big girl!! Hugs and kisses from Miss Amy and Miss GGB!! :)

Kelsey said...

YAY GO Clara Bear!!! So happy for her!!! :)

Site Meter