Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some Picturebears

I'm working on writing a post about accolades...I've had these thoughts on my heart for a while and decided it was time to share them with everyone. But, while that post is still in the works, I thought you may enjoy some pictures of our labor day weekend.

For your viewing entertainment! :)


We had some fun at Deanna Rose Farmstead....

 ...and you know "Ewi" was there!! :)
The girls really enjoyed visitng the indian village this time, they hadn't played there before.


A certain couple celebrated 5 years with a nice lunch and day of shopping! (Grandpa & Gandma kindly offered to watch Clara Bear and we love knowing she's in great hands!)

A surprise shower was in order for a sister of mine! (She insisted she didn't need a shower and we all felt otherwise!) :)


It was a "Honeymoon" shower so everyone gave gifts and cash for her and Natey-Nate's fun excursion to Me-hi-co (as the natives say) ha :)


Two sisters...I mean we almost look identical...lol!

Then her friends planned an evening out for the soon to be bride!


The glowing bride-to-be!


She got some fun gifts and as my mom always says, "Nothing is off limits as long as it's in the marriage bed!" Ahhh...awkward comments from my mom..gotta love them. :) (I do agree though it's just not something you want to hear your mom say...Dave and me still laugh about that one mom! Love you!)

Clara meanwhile was having fun with grandma and gigi...

It was a jamme day for sure!



She's growing up so fast!!



So, there you have it...a picture update of what went down this weekend for the "G's". Now you may all resume your other activities! :)



3 comments:

Matilda's Mommy said...

I cannot believe how long Clara's hair is! What a great shower you threw for your sis! Looked like everyone had a blast! Happy 5 year anniversary!

Allison said...

Lydia has the same jammies!!! happy 5 years :)

Kelsey said...

I'm so happy you and Dave got to celebrate your 5 year anniversary - just the two of you!!! Love you Amber!

Site Meter