Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sulfur Treatment


I'm about to show you a really hot picture of myself lol


ready???



Told you...

Sorry world; this girls' married lol.

Okay, but in all seriousness let me tell you why I'm showing you this.

I got a free sample of Olay PROxclear

SULFUR ACNE TREATMENT.

Nothing says exciting like the idea of burning the outer layer of skin off your face.

I also don't really have acne, but tonight I felt that undeniable pain in the left side of my chin...you know the one. Where you know what's coming and it's going to be a rough rest of your week trying to cover him.

So, SAMPLE TIME!! :)

I wanted to show you the picture so you knew I wasn't bluffing.

I really rubbed burning sulfur on my face.

Here's the thing...it didn't hurt!!

However, it did smell like my face would burst into flames any moment but that would just make me more like Katniss right!?!?!


AMBER = THE GIRL WHO'S FACE WAS ON FIRE :) 

(I'm so sorry because I really should stop talking about The Hunger Games, but we're like 10 days from opening night so you'll have to bear with me a bit longer I'm afraid...)

Okay, so you may notice Dave's half face in the 1st picture - That's because we were both dying to know if this really worked. This treatment claimed it would pull all acne to the surface within 10 minutes but how many times do you read that???

Okay, so we waited...and waited...and BAM. Rinse time!

Oh boy, I can just feel the excitement and tension building on the other side of the this computer screen!! (haha...just kidding) ;)

Results = Grosseness

Yep, it worked.

Not even kidding.

And no, don't worry, I didn't take a picture of that because seriously who wants to see that??

But, even Dave was like, "HOLY COW!"

I'm telling you all...it was a magical moment. :)

Okay, but in all seriousness, I just had to share this with anyone who looks for medication like this because it was too exciting not too...right!?!?

So that's the end of my kindof weird TMI post, but trust me, you'll all thank me next time you get one of those little guys you just need to go away immediately!!! :)

~  Amber  ~

Disclaimer: Please do not hate me Kendri.




No comments:

Site Meter