Monday, July 16, 2012

Scrub - A - Dub

When your bathroom looks like this...


(and you refuse to take a shower)

your baths may look like this... :)

The kitchen sink found itself to be multi-purpose for us the other night. While Clara was crazy excited to be taking a bath in the sink, she was not crazy excited about the picture of her in the bath. But, the good mommy that I am, I asked her to please let me take a picture reallll quick so this is what we ended up with! :)

My goodness how fast time's gone since this precious little picture - we all remember this one I'm sure lol!


I will seriously cry the day she can no longer fit into our sink - I'm afraid that day's quickly approaching though so if in about a year you overhear me crying and mumbling something about "Clara,bath,sink days" you can remind me that well...I'll always have Fluffy who'll fit. haha. jk :) That wasn't really even funny and a good sign that I need to be going to sleep!

Nighty Night. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness for your post is just great and i could think you're an expert on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to grasp your feed to keep up to date with coming near near post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.



how to buld muscle

Site Meter