Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jesus Loves Buzz Lightyear

 
Yes he does.
 
 
According to Clara.
 
My sweet girl sang that song at the top of her lungs during one of my latest doctor's appointments.
 
Some people couldn't stop smiling. Others it made uncomfortable (apparently they do not believe He loves buzz lightyear or anyone else but that is a heartbreaking topic and post for another time).
 
 
Regardless; away she sang, flying him through the air - stopping only to fill up with those little triangle cups of water because singing and flying buzz lightyear around can be quite.exhausting. :)

She continued singing this all the way from the waiting area, into the actual exam room.

Here she is, eyes closed, taking it away...you may know notice that Woody (who's legs are seen on the bottom right) was left abandoned - apparently today Buzz Lightyear alone had Jesus's heart lol.

 
 
I know I haven't written in forever. And I really don't even have time to write this now but I want with all my heart to remember these moments because I believe they are certainly precious to me - and hopefully will be precious to her when she's older.
 
I've learned something recently.
 
1) You take your health for granted.
2) You should not do that.
 
Words to live by everyone. ;)
 
No, but in all seriousness - up until 3 months ago - when I felt completely, absolutely and utterly healthy, I didn't realize why sick people always said, "Don't take your health for granted." I truly thought I wasn't.
 
 Okay - so that is not what I want this post to be about and may write about it sometime in more detail, but mostly, and I'm being so serious - if you can freely play with your kiddos without feeling exhausted after 5 minutes, eat without worrying it will send your body into tons of pain, sleep without the fear of your heart stopping...please, please enjoy that.

God's watching and walking through this with me - I know that, believe that and feel that...but it has made me really, like really treasure each and every second with my family.
 
Okay - so back to my sugarbear.

We've been doing lots of playing...

(Who knew laundry baskets work way more efficiently as trains, boats & race cars?)
 
Meeting Lindsay Little
 
 
(Who you may remember reading about here...this time though we joined her at Oak Park and as you can see Clara is trying to contain her excitement). :) (So good to catch up with you by the way Lindsay!!)
 
Making new friends..
 
(It cracks me up that at 3 you can dress up as a dinosaur and a pig and be besties instantly).
 
Trying new things...
 
 (Which as it turns out - Clara loves to dance and wear the outfit...not so much listen to her teacher.Oh wellsies..)
 
I truly didn't blame her for that though - who wants to stand in a line and tap your toes when you could run in circles around the studio? I'm thinking soccer/basketball/track may be more where my daughter's heart lives!
 
So - there you have it. A brief re-cap of all we've been up to. (I lost my camera with tons of pictures from my brother-in-laws recent trip home from Cambodia and World's of Fun with the family which is why I don't have any of those posted here. That makes me cry though so we're not going to think about it right now).
 
So-for the time being I'll be treasuring my phone pictures...please be prepared to be seeing lots of those. ;)
 
I mean seriously...technology these days....look at these two
 
 
Hehe...Jake and Clara consider these their "compupers."
 
So.Cute.
 
And last thing - I PROMISE.
 
Clara's prayer last night: "Dear God, I am SO proud of you - I had such a fun day today! Amen." (hahaha - how cute is that?!?)
 
Okay, now I'm really done - Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Site Meter