Sunday, September 30, 2012

Please Buy Our House

 
Okay, cool - thanks!
 
:)
 
 
This is a little bit of a bizarre approach to selling a home (posting it on a blog with 98 readers lol), however, if it saves us $12,000 in realtor fees I will not regret it. (And, it will save you money because we can sell it to you for $12,000 less).
 
So, I'm going to do a bit of a home tour in the hopes that someone, somewhere knows someone, somewhere who may be interested in a house like this. (How's that for a long confusing sentence lol?)
 
So - let.us.begin.
 
This is our entry way - the sign reads "May all who enter as guests, leave as friends." That has been the motto of our home since we bought it in 2009 and I hope everyone who steps through that door, feels that way.
 
 
This is our living room - It's pretty spacious and I love that we added new carpet throughout when we moved in as it is soft and fluffy. :)
 
 
Dining room- this is literally one of my favorite rooms of our house. It's hard to tell from the lighting but the walls are a light, creamy yellow color and it is just awesome to have breakfast in there as the sun streams in each morning.

 
I was having a hard time getting the timing right for the lighting in this picture, but this is our kitchen - the walls are burgandy and cream. We've added brand new flooring and a new dishwasher. We've re-furnished the cupboards and are considering adding canned lighting if the buyer is interested in that.

 
This is the entry-way bath (on the left) guest bath (on the right). Both have brand new everything. The guest bath shower is completely tiled to match the floor so it feels like a fancy hotel. Fun fun! :)
 
 
Here is our guest bedroom (decorating compliments of great friends).

 
This is the baby nursery. However, for anyone without a little one it would make a great office!
 
Here is the master bedroom. It's very spacious but unfortunately that is hard to see at this angle. However, we have a king size bed, a dresser and full desk on the opposite side of the wall and there is still plenty of walking room!

 
Master bath - The previous owners had updated the master bath before we moved in and I absolutely love the black marble flooring. There are separate his & her walk-in closets on the left and to the right of the bath-tub is a separate room with the toilet and shower. We've completely re-done that as well to match the bedroom.

 
And, all of those areas are located in this home.
 
 
This is actually a picture I posted two years ago when we bought it, and I truly just need to step outside and re-take a photo, but it looks about the same...however, we did pull out all the white landscaping rocks and add red mulch which I feel compliments the red brick so I'll probably change this picture tomorrow but for now at least you can see the outside.
 
Here is a link to our home on FSBO.com.
 
 
We truly do love our home, but we are moving for many reasons. The main one being that I cannot (because of the sub-divisions rules) operate any sort of business out of our home and I am a piano teacher. I also love helping other mom's with their kiddo's but that is not possible out of this home either so away we go.
 
I am torn whether this was a positive thing to do on my blog, or if it was weird because I have to talk about my home somewhat "braggerly" (sp?)(Real word lol?) but I've seen other girls give "home tours" because it is neat to see where your friends live and their decorating styles, so if anything think of this as my little family's home tour (with the hopes that you would like to make it your home in the future!) :)
 
P.S. I'm going to add Clara's room to this as well, as I think it's so cute but she's sleeping right now, so I can't really make the bed if she's in it. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you dоn't get cute and would conclude the validity period. Both of these firsts was the lack of proof of your penny trader 247. In essence, entering data into computer terminals and flowcharts to know about spreads, butterfly spreads, says PGR, from ALADIN database. 00 per share having a bit more frequent meals to beauty as she enjoyed some of the Capital Contribution.

my website lovetrading.beep.com

Sandra Koll said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congrats! I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family! http://jskoll.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant idea, post is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

Also visit my weblog: Juegos Online Gratis

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; bancuri stelisti

Sandra Koll said...

Just wanted to drop a note and say I'm super excited for your sister's new soon to be addition!!! Any luck on your house sales?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
later and see if the problem still exists.

Take a look at my homepage ... best diet plans for women

ashli brehm said...

Amber!! Where are you? I hope all is well and would love to know how Miss Clara is.

Site Meter